Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunshine Becomes You

"Even  if nothing else in this world who can you trust,
 trust me that I love you. 
With my heart."- Mia Clark 

" Sunshine Becomes You "

"Believe me when I say that I always wanted to be near you, and believe me when I say that I love you .." - Mia Clark

"... I guess I'm one of those who feel you don’t need a reason to love someone. Love just happens by itself. You can not force myself to love someone, just like you can not force myself to hate that person you love."-Alex Hirano


"Maybe you don’t need me. But I need you"

-  Alex  Hirano

"I hope he knows that as long as I breathe, I'll always love him. In my heart.  Forever. "  –  Alex  Hirano

"But if I have to answer that question, I guess I would say that I love her because she was Mia Clark " - Alex  Hirano

This is inside my bag this few days haha
I just want to review about novel i read , i just finished it today I bought it last Tuesday
OMG i really satisfied , happy and sad to read this Novel it is " Sunshine Become You" by Ilana Tan...

I think this one is really different from all of her novels before from the 4th seasons

Really touched me , till i cry when i read the last chapter 
when Mia Clark record what she's feels with Alex before she pass away
can't express it in word again

You may read this novel , but it is sad ending

Yap i just wondering is that in this world had a guys like Alex Hirano???
but the really sad stories i ever read is Autumn In Paris by Ilana Tan too
i sure you will cry when read this two novels

Recomended , if you live in Indonesia you must buy it ^^

There's some of this novel's quotes i like, hope you enjoy it and think of the meaning...







 Yapp this novel had been in bag for 4 days but i just finished it today,
ipod( really help me when i read something or books in busy places ),handphone, Etude mint lipgloss, Etude sweet candy fragrance perfume , headband and last my glasses 





 I love this quotes , it has a small meaning feelings to me 



Sorry before i don't have time to take my outifts post
see you soon, Bye all... ^^


"I think the only indecent thing to make me call out your first name is if you marry me"-Alex Hirano



"Why she should always smile like that to everyone?"-Alex  Hirano


My only regret in life is that I not be with you now and say this directly. But please believe me when I said I wanted to be with you. Believe me when I say I want to always be near you. And believe me when I say I love you too. "
- Sunshine Becomes You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for the Lovely Comments ^^
xoxo

C.L