Saturday, February 11, 2012

Days Out

Annyeong all...
Did you have a nice weekend????
But I'm not...
oh nooo yesterday i had a silly accident at my auntie house arghhh
bad cousinn uhhh can't tell you here hehe :D 
ok forgot about it...

Now I'm watching Dream High 2 at Youtube wawww JB aaa so fall with this guy haha
Handsome and cute face
But one i don't like from DH 2 is Kang SoRa
Why she must played at DH 2?
i think she is to old for Senior High School student cast..-__-
She's  match with Leeteuk (Super Junior's Leader)
But not with Jinwoon 2PM...
Then why Jiyeon T-ara not become the main character???
huhhh  
is that in Korea no any cast character match with Hye Sung role?

ahh just forgot about it so frustated..
in all DH 2 is amazing and fantastic but I don't really like the cast...

Sorry this is only my opinion also i'm not bashing 
I also like Kang Sora at WGM but not in DH 2

Mian...

Here's some photos for you.. 
Hihiii..





 BIRTHDAY GIRL , Ivani Tan 






 awww... my face and my weird hair so BADDD....


This a FREE photobooth for us hahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for the Lovely Comments ^^
xoxo

C.L