Friday, February 17, 2012

Cho-Choco-Late?

You Don't need to be Skinny to look Fabolous !!


Bonjour! :D


Ahhh this feww days i feel i'm so unlucky don't know why


Ughh.. Every i pass V- days alone and this year also hikss -__-
hm..hmm I just sit down and hear what my friend said about her date...


kayy till here don't make me drop again hihii :P


Usually every year i never make a chocolate but this year i try to make it and it is Successffuulll!!! :D
Yeahhh I just exchanged chocolate with my friend not give it to boys haha :p :p :p 
Huhh I hope after i ate a lots of chocolate i will more full /fat hahha 
I'm too skinnyyy i hate it -__-
All my friends woorried about their weights haha 
but I'm not!!!
I want to look taller and fatter


i want to share my experince about making chocolate haha




Preparation






This i took after i packaged it its too much but i don't snap it all

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute <3

    xo, jeliicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for the Lovely Comments ^^
xoxo

C.L