Monday, February 6, 2012

The coolest day ever

Holla all so sorry before so long for not posting here cause I had lost my Internet connection at home then no wifi access last 2 days I just want to post any outfits from my birthday and my best friend birthday surprise but something wrong with the Internet can not connect when I'm uploading it.... So baddddd this post i used my iPad safari so can not upload photo... And most of it at my laptop
Oyahh I was really surprised so many comments in my last post hahhaaa wanna say ThankYou all...
I have many many photo want to post but no chance....

Yesterday I bring my laptop to Sun then go to Vinta hope that I can used their wifi service and had a post there but they said in Sunday the wifi connection their turn off arghhhh....

Ok forgot it about the connection

I have many stories to tell you all to hahhaa many experience comes this two week
Start from CNY till today hahhaa it was fun!! From school till the crazy day at Sun.... Yeahh last Saturday I had a hangout with my friend and to celebrate my beastie birthday also really a crazy day and the cool day ever I had to hangout with friend miss that moment yapp it has long time when the last I hangout with friend it's only 3 of us not really excited but last Saturday we are 8 girls hahhaaa make a make up at Étude house and took a lot of crazy photo from the OB from photo studio man hahaha till the crazy expression in front of the mall.....


Hahhaa thankyou all want to visits my blog ^^ have a nice day....


Ssstt I will make sure this week I will post my look..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for the Lovely Comments ^^
xoxo

C.L