Wednesday, November 30, 2011

1st December 2011

HOLLA ALL 
"Today 1st December 2011"

LOVE TODAY MUCH!!!!
Cause it will Christmas haha
So sad that because my town don't have any snow haha, I live at Indonesia the badly fact -___-
I can't wear a winter coat/ jackets, gloves, scraf > <
I love December much because i have many FREE time this month and go travelling maybe 
OR go crazy shopping with mom, Hangout with besties... ahh so lovely!!!

So sorry not in here for 1 weeks more..
Cause I'm so busy of my school
Today is my first Final Exam , wish me luck ok
PLEASE pray for me that i don't have any re -test exam
AND also so sorry i don't have any news here
Today i will spent my time in front of my laptop for 2 hours maybe 
and make a quick blog updated 
my exams start from today until next thursday ,and school rangs from 6.50 a.m until 8.10 a.m
so i get back home fast , really love it ahahaa
uhghh why don't everyday like that my scholl start at 6.50a.m and finished at 8.30 or what haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for the Lovely Comments ^^
xoxo

C.L