Thursday, November 10, 2011

10/11/2011


Jeffrey Campbell

All of you know right? that i'm a big fans of Jeffrey Campbell
Oh My Gosh I just asked my parents to buy for me only a paired of their shoes 
BUT my parents always ans like that : "You just only a 15th y.o. teenager its not your age style dear..."
uhh I'm so upset eith them , before that i always browse a teenager fashion blogger to show them that they also can used high hells or wedges so i want to hehehe
huhh poor of me right?
But its a little problem for me also i buy a lot of wedges or high heels i can't wear them in my town cause i think their not fashionable haha they always said that why only a teen girl used high heels or wedges like that? it's make me shy ok???? ughhh suck of them
I only can wear it when i'm travelling overseas >, <
My friend also when i used a little of heels shoes they always "cie cie " like that ughh i hate them
they can't judge me right?
Its fashion for me and i love to wear them 


OK OK until here hahaha :D


Here is my wish list for this month 






JEFFREY CAMPBELL-'Lita' platform boot

JEFFREY CAMPBELL-leather ankle boot









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for the Lovely Comments ^^
xoxo

C.L