Sunday, December 18, 2011

Rainy Christmas

Hey guys I'm so sad here > <
Bad news come this Christmas i don't go overseas and stay in town only > <
Then
 I don't have any chance to saw snow in my town -____-
But almost everyday it was raining here
ahhh God why can i live in the country for no snow or winter?
I miss that winter moment
I miss to wear my  winter coat 
I miss my winter outfits!!!!
hmhmm i have  search it at an online shop like Romwe, Asian icandy or Chicwish there was
so many cute winter outfits but i shouldn't buy it cause no winter here
and sometimes so hot like hell !
o yeah guys you may try this "do a barrel roll" at Google and press Enter
see what next hahaa
and this " let it snow" too haha
Fantastic right???

And here is some outfits i wore this week
This outwear from Velvet  http://www.shopatvelvet.com , Top : Gaudi , Pants: from Sogo and Belt : Bellagio


 hehe Sory for my bad pict, i make it into blur <^^>
I wore: Top: unbranded , outwears: unbranded also from random shop at Sun Plaza , PantsSkirt:  Gaudi
 haha Fake camera !!!

The blur one, my sister shoot it kekeke
Bye-Bye all
wish you have a Nice Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for the Lovely Comments ^^
xoxo

C.L