Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Carol

Holla ALL
How is your holiday?
NICE huh?

Yesterday I went to Cambridge with my mommy and shopping till drop
From there we go to Sun again then Thamrin Plaza hhaha
really tireddd... But really happy cause of Mother's Day i can't reject my mom to go 
shopping with her hehee
So far in my holiday i just stay at home with so lazy to hangout with besties or family party
Now I'm watching Flower Boy Ramen Shop, Reality Show Oh My School, Heroes , then rewatch MAMA . This all can make my laugh by my self like crazy people hahaa

Oh yeah Have you watch Music Bank ?
I just streamed it
ughh cause of rainy and a bad signal so it was a small buffering
There was IU and Yonghwa feat Lucky song hahaa jinjaa fantastic
and also IU backstage with Super Junior
To night IU really cute ^^
But its okay i enjoyed it ^<^

DAEBAK
Today's Trending Topic on twitter
80% is full of Kpop
#MusicBank, #MuBank and etc
Guys did you know Joseph Vincent?
ahh I'm falling with him hahaa
Here is bonus short klip to you kekeke


Bye- Bye all see you
Have a WonderFul Christmas ok???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for the Lovely Comments ^^
xoxo

C.L