Saturday, March 30, 2013

Daily Routine


Yap today i will share my daily used or what I used for Skin care and Hair care .

Since I have got many req via email and twitter for what i used for my skin and hair product 
so yesterday while I'm cleaning up my stuff I decided to post and capture some of them 


from left: Moistfull collagen (Etude House)
Oriflame Optimals toner
Oriflame make up cleaners
Facial Cotton (Nature Republic)
BB Cream (Etude House)
Collogne (Etude House)
PINK cake fragrance (Etude House) 
Shini star lipbalm ( Etude House) 


 from left: ART serum
NR Hair Tonic
Oriflame Hair X Heat Protection
Oriflame Hair X Anti Dandruff scalp treatment
Orifalme Hair X hair spray conditioner
Zwitsal hair lotion ( love the fresh smell)
Makarizo Advisor anti frizz 

for items not shown in picture:
is shampoo I used Zwitsal baby shampoo (classic)

Yap I don't used any * I called an adult used shampoo like tresemme, pantene , dove ,etc*
i will got many dandruff and so oily hair
so my salons assitant recommend me to try a baby shampoo and i stuck in to this Zwistal
I don't got any dandruff and oily hair again

I have ever try Tresemme , my hair will turn so oily in second day and have a smell
then i stop to using that product again.
Before Tresemee i remember i ever used Dove since i was primary and suited my hair
but when Dove change their packaged that product never suited my hair again until today
I got so many dandruff then i went to salons to have a hair treatment/ creambath
after creambath when i wash my hair at home using Dove shampoo again and that dandruff still stuck in my hair.
Back to salon again then they said i have used a wrong shampoo or not suited with my scalp
so i try baby shampoo and so suited me




added some items here 
from left up: 
Orifalme feet lotion for night
Oriflame Feet lotion for daily used
Oriflame Hand and Nail cream
The Body Shop Japanese cherry blossom lotion 
below:
Baby oil 
Petite Gold EGF eye patch from Korea

Some items that not shown in picture:
The Body Shop Chocomania body butter 
Japanese Cherry blossom fragrance (TBS)
White musk libertine fragrance (TBS)
L'occitane hand cream

For body care mostly i used The Body Shop product
Skin care mostly from Etude House and Oriflame
Make Up : Etude House , Bobby Brown SK II

Then for you who asked me " Don't you used any conditioner after shampoo or any hair protection items"
the answer is no I hate to used conditioner cause my hair will turns oily
 Then because i am the one who really afraid of damaged and dry hair
I usually go to salon twice in two weeks to have a hair treatment .
So for my daily used? i only used a hair tonic , heat protection and serum 
before I style my hair with curling iron or hair straightener 

for hair straightener i used GHD product cause the ION contents it won't damaged your hair 
and a Babyliss pro curling iron 

Maybe next time i will show you all product that i used from make up to my hair styling product
But i think it will be a mess up cause make up items several or can count all belongs to my mom's
I only have a personal bb cream, lipbalm, and an eyeliner. Out from that all is my mom's
But yeahh i will try to take them from my mom and capture them hihiii.

 I still wait my tsuyagla wave ,tsuyagla iron straightener and Babyliss curly wand to arrive
Yap I'm a big fans of hair styling product hahahaa 
so i have many of hair straightener items then many of them have broke in a piece already ahhaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for the Lovely Comments ^^
xoxo

C.L