Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pastel Street

My 3rd post about my trip again 
Hope all of you are not get bored with me or even my blog ><
I know now i'm really rarely to post my otufits post cause
Now there's no one can help me to take my outfits photo 
 my sis has been in afternoon class, and I'm in morning class and sometimes we even can't meet up in one day haha cause of her busyy...
and my big sis now is rarely come to my home
huhh~ ~ two of my best photographer got busy with their work and studies now

I read all of your comments about my Korea trip and someone said "you're so lucky " just wanna reply no no no hahaa and bla-bla-blaa
I just feel lucky if i can travel up all this World!! hahhaa :D
Last just wanna thought you Korea is not interesting like all you thought!!
It's just like China there is also many an old Dinasty building, un- interesting Museum, Countryside , or even the famous Everland and Lotte World all of them is same like Disneyland, Universal Studio , Dream World in BKK and Ocean Park .....
I just love the Seoul city and the shopping centre 
Like Doota, Lotte and Hyundai Department store , Itaewon and Myeongdong Street 
You can see all of fashionable Korea teens at Doota!!!


 So we have a Kimchi class in  morning :D 
it's such a nice expeience !!!


I wore: 
PASTEL FLOWER SHIRT : ROMWE
 KNITTED CARDIGAN : BODY&SOUL , MARISSA COLLECTION

PASTEL SKORT : BKK

POLKA  SHEER TIGHTS : FOREVER 21

SNEAKERS
UNION JACK BAG:  GOWIGASA











 OMG!!!
i love all about Korean Street snackss!
really it's all so yummy 
Like this potato sausages, and the left one i forgot the name
but it is like a caramel  inside when you bites itt <3 <3 and so cheappp!
all of them around 2000 won



Before i never post my family photos right?
so I will introduce to you....
there's my sis and my mom

My Instagram photos: 
follow me @cindyhvk


My Collar Tip detail 





Hihii love my Snoopy strap that i found in Myeongdong 
many of them ask me the price and it's about 7000won 
so cheaper than Indonesiaa OS right? 

16 comments:

  1. great top and skirt! :D you looks very cute <3

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! Love your outfit, cute blouse x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously,
    this is my fave outfit of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit!

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!
    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute pictures!

    Huge hugs Gittemary.com
    Facebook.com/ThePictureOfMary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg cute outfit! :D you pick the right colour and it suits you really well :)

    Ohyaa, if you're using iPhone, I have recommendation. There is an online shop (@lookdeloopshop) that sells holga case for iPhone! If you're interested, just contact Tiffany 081316302028 :) hope it will help you!

    Glowingthedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's SO cute outfit!<3 Love your floral top:) I'm now following you - would you mind doing the same for me? Keep in touch!

    xoxo Eeva
    http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww really love your outfit!! <3 especially the top! and you look having so much fun there!! <3 will wait for your next post, already following you! mind to follow back?<3

    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute outfit! I love your top and bag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely look!<3 btw, have we ever met? your face seems so familiar to me._.

    http://stellalunardy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, really great post ;) I like it! its great ;O)))))) i found your blog & and it´s very goooooooood. i follow you, if you like my blog & my style from germany. follow me back. big kisses from germany / Berlin ;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute outfit! xx

    http://juventine-wu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I REAAAAALY WANT to go to Korea like so badly! Jellyyyy!!!

    By the way love your outfit :D You look super cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit!! you look sooo beautiful!!

    Kisses
    <3 Val
    www.beautyval13.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice post honey, great look as i told you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for the Lovely Comments ^^
xoxo

C.L