Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blue Velvet

Holla folks 
This weeks I have a  full days of exams until this Saturday
Hope i don't have any R

As you seen i have change my url
into cindyhvk.blogspot.com
then my new simple header
New looks to my blog haha :D

Hm.hm i have many topics to write here
Like I have 2 disc voucher comes from JuneandJulia and 13thShoes
To hard to choose where i want to purchase my new shoes
Both of them give my 20%discount voucher to shopping at their webstore
From JuneandJulia i really love their Collaboration shoes with bloggers
everyone said i'm match with Veren Lee's  x June+Julia shoes
her red wedges with kitty bow, I love it but the problems is I'm not a fans of red colours -__-
I love Anastasia Siantar x June+Julia 's shoes too
 but i think idk where to wear that shoes
if i didn't go travelling / overseas 
Then its only display on my full shoe rack -__-
I have many boots but i never wear it if i didn't go overseas.

13thShoes comes with new arrival next week.
ahh hardly can't choose
if might i want all of them :D

Lately I'm really addicted with Cambridge Satchel bag aww <3
Don't know where i can found the original one at Medan
In Jakarta available at the Goods department store
everyday i persuade my mommy to buy me one
The original items comes from UK
we can purchased it by online
yeahh but mommy is the person not really interested to buy something online
and this bag isn't cheap and we have to wait a month maybe when our order arrived
last the shipping cost is to expensive also
Even its non original items i also want it so badly
Really love this bag's colours even its Neon or Pastel!!!





Gold Collar: IN's
Blue Velvet dress: Tailor made
Flats: Ableshoe






So far i'm searching for someone who can help me to desgin my blog
any recomended?
and helding a giveaway
maybe from sponsors or any collab
may contact me cindyhvk@yahoo.com


3 comments:

  1. Great dress! :)
    Mind to follow each other?

    Stay Pretty,
    Evelyn.
    http://imbrowneyedgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for the Lovely Comments ^^
xoxo

C.L