Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bear Act


Bonjour folks!!
Hihiii.. I know i have missed here for 1 weeks cause i really really 
 don't have time to make a blog post
cause i had many test and homework to do.
Yess ! fianlly i have free time next week from Sunday till Thursday its HOLIDAY!!!

So far i have 2 discount voucher comes from Juice String and 13th shoes :D
really confused which one i want to purchased
i'm searching for Jeffrey Campbell Lita lookalike
any suggestion?
June+Julia, Juice String or 13th shoes is the best? :D :D

Now I'm really addicted with Hello to Myself song from DH2 ost
Together and We are B class hahaa i have replay this song for hundred times i think :P

O yahh, follow my Instagram : @cindyhvk
twitter: @cindyanjells 
visits my tumblr : http://cindyhvk.tumblr.com/
Fan me on Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/cindyhvk
~Gomawo~




Hype it on LOOKBOOK
I wear: 
Tanktop: Mango
Loose shirt: from HK market
Tights: unbranded
Pants: unbranded
Studded flats: Bellagio
Bag: Lady Dior










4 comments:

  1. Love your pink bag... and the teddy bears are so cuteeee... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai! I'm Feli, from Indonesia, just like you ^^ . I'm holding a GIVEAWAY PARTY for 5 Vintage pieces + 50 Followed Back!

    Find how on vloething.blogspot.com
    Find your favorite vintage pieces on vloethingvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear can you email me 1st lalitatian@gmail.com
    i'll email you the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have email you ci and Thankyou^^
      I will try it !!

      Delete

Thankyou for the Lovely Comments ^^
xoxo

C.L